Our Core Purpose
OMF Literature is a movement of Christians who desire to honor God by depending on the Holy Spirit to achieve excellence in proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, making disciples, equipping Church leaders and promoting spiritual growth primarily among Filipinos in the Philippines and abroad, through the effective and righteous management of a publishing and distribution enterprise.
OMF Literature books in every Filipino household.
To market and distribute originally published, imported and locally acquired materials that are Christ-centered, biblically sound and culturally relevant.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God, eternally existing in three Persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be fully and uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it is the only authoritative and infallible Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, inerrant teaching, substitutionary death and atonement, bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that man, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan and fell, and because of His consequent depraved state, requires regeneration by the Holy Spirit of salvation.
5. We believe that salvation consists in the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
6. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is sanctified and empowered to live a godly life.
7. We believe that the true Church, the Body of Christ, is composed of all those who have been regenerated and affirm that the Church is the appointed instrument for the fulfillment of Christ’s Great Commission.
8. We believe in the imminent, visible, personal return of Jesus Christ in power and glory.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the eternal life of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.