JOIN US AS WE COUNTDOWN TO THE MANILA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR!
Twenty five days more until it’s the most wonderful time of the year for book lovers! And to get us all the more excited, we’re bringing you a 25-Day Book Challenge. Starting August 17, 2019 until September 10, 2019, we’re encouraging you to post about 25 books that you love or are excited about.
We’ll give you 25 book prompts so you can post one book a day on your social media accounts. And if you complete the challenge, you’ll get to choose 3 books from our new releases plus a special gift pack from us!
Here are the mechanics
1. We’ll be posting book prompts for 25 days starting August 17. Post about the book prompt of the day on your Facebook or Instagram or Twitter.
2. Use the hashtags #ReadMoreLiveMore and #OMFLitMIBF2019 and make sure your post is public.
3. Here’s a sample post:
DAY 1 of the #ReadMoreLiveMore challenge from @omflit (please tag us)
Book you’ve recently read that you really love
I recently read (insert book title) and I love it because (insert reasons)
(Insert book picture)
4. The books in your posts don’t necessarily have to be books from OMF Lit but we will highly appreciate it if they are.
4. At the end of the challenge, email us links to all your 25 posts. Email us at email@example.com.
5. The first 30 people to email us will receive 3 books each and a special gift pack from OMF Lit.
HERE ARE THE 25 PROMPTS
Day 1 . Book that you’ve recently read that you really love
Day 2 Book that you’ve read more than once
Day 3 . Children’s book that you highly recommend
Day 4 . Book from your favorite writer
Day 5 . Book cover that you love
Day 6 . Book you’re currently reading
Day 7 Quote from a book you’re currently reading
Day 8 . Book that changed your life
Day 9 . Book title that you love
Day 10 . Book that changed your opinion about something
Day 11 . Book that helped you grow deeper in your faith
Day 12 . Book that you want to read soon
Day 13 . Christian Fiction book that you’ve read
Day 14 . Book that you wish you wrote
Day 15 . Book written by a local author
Day 16 . Book written by a woman
Day 17 . Book you wish can be made into a movie
Day 18 . Book that you want to give to all your friends
Day 19 . Book that challenged you
Day 20 . Book from an author that you want to meet in person
Day 21 . Christian classic
Day 22 . Book recommended by a friend
Day 23 . Book from an author you haven’t read yet
Day 24 . Favorite book of all time
Day 25 New OMF Lit book that you’re excited about